28 September 2017

The Sunshine Blogger Award

In 2014, I created this little blog so that I could write about the things that I loved. Three years down the line and I'm still here ranting, reviewing and raving about everything under the sun. I don't know about you but I forget that people actually read my blog, so when the lovely Caitlin nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, I felt very lucky. This is an award for bloggers who are inspiring, creative and positive - to know that this is the way my blog is viewed in the community makes me extremely happy. Thanks again to Caitlin for nominating me, and if you haven't already, check out her blog because she's wonderful! 

THE RULES

- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link their blog

- Answer the questions asked by the Blogger who nominated them

- Nominate other Bloggers and give them new questions to answer

CAITLIN'S QUESTIONS

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn/Fall?
My favourite thing is being able to wear a berry lip, a mustard coloured jumper, a chunky scarf and take the dog for a walk when the leaves are falling from the trees and crunching beneath my feet.

2. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging because I was studying English at college and didn't get an opportunity to write about the things I had a passion for. I was also going through a bad bit of anxiety at the time and saw my blog as an outlet - it allowed me to meet so many new people who helped me to get my confidence back! 

3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I honestly can't cope when people eat loudly or with their mouth open - Do I really want to see your food being chewed around in your mouth? No thanks. 

4. What is the last book you read and what was it about? 
The last book I read was Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg. It's the third book in the Girl Online series and it's about Penny's life without Noah. I wrote a spoiler-free review on it here

5. Is there a food you could not live without?
I have two foods but they come hand in hand and that is pasta and garlic bread - you can't have one without the other. 

6. What gives you your inspiration for blog posts?
I really struggle to find inspiration for my blog posts, so if anyone has any tips then please leave them in the comments. That being said, I find that reading other blogs, going for walks and taking photos helps. I'd also say that writing about things you like makes blogging less of a chore and your posts more enjoyable to read.

7. What is one beauty product you cannot live without? 
Either the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, the Tanya Burr Illuminator or my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in the colour Glastonberry. 

8. Where is your favourite place to visit in the world?
I think it's obvious that my answer is going to be something to do with Disneyland but excluding that, Cornwall holds a special place in my heart and when I'm there it feels like home. Being by the sea, the coastal walks and listening to the seagulls - what more could you want?

9. Which one of your personality traits do you wish others had also?
This is such a funny question because Sarah and I were discussing this in work today. We said that we wish people would make as much of an effort as we do whether that be with birthdays, friendships, presents - people are just so lazy with everything nowadays. 

MY QUESTIONS

1. What is the most played song on your iPod?
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write/read?
3. What would be your dream location for a quick city break?
4. How do you lead a positive lifestyle?
5. What is your go-to fashion item for Autumn/Fall?
6. Halloween or Christmas?
7. What is your favourite Disney song?
8. Name three things you like about yourself. 
9. Instagram or Twitter?
10. What is your go-to karaoke song? 

NOMINEES

Victoria 

Abigail

Tori

Joana


Larice

Charlotte Olivia

Kat 

Rosie

Emily


Thank you again to Caitlin for the nomination. Be sure to go and show the lovely bloggers I've nominated some love. I'm really looking forward to seeing the answers to my questions, I absolutely love reading posts like this! 

Lots of love,
Meg
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig