21 August 2017

Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder

Highlighter, it's the one item in my make up bag that I can't live without. I don't mean the fluorescent pens that you use to make your University notes look pretty, I'm talking about that super shiny stuff that you sweep across your cheek bone to give you that flawless glow that everyone craves. I'm very fussy when it comes to choosing highlighters and I've been on the hunt for one that I can use on a daily basis that won't break the bank to replace. When Tanya Burr released her new 'Chasing the Sun' range, consisting of contour sticks, lip balms, and illuminating powers, I was straight onto Feel Unique and placed an order. I bought the illuminating powder in the shade 'Peonies Please' and I'm going to give you a little review on it. 

When I opened my little parcel from Feel Unique (which arrived super quickly, may I add), I noticed the packaging of the product straight away. It looked really professional and unlike any other highlighter or illuminating powder that is available at the moment. It was one of those things that I just knew was going to be so instagramable and I started taking photos for my blog straight away. The marble effect on the powder is gorgeous and the colour is extremely vivid. I should mention that there are two other shades of this powder, but I like my highlighter to have a pop of colour so I chose this one due to its natural pink tint. 

My first impression of the illuminating powder was that it was easy to apply, felt super soft and lightweight on the skin and was easily blendable; perfect for every makeup look. I apply this to the tops of my cheeks and have started to use it as both a highlight and a blush for my everyday, natural, 'no makeup' makeup look. When I wake up in the morning, I like to have a few extra minutes in bed and this product has made doing my makeup so much easier; it makes my skin look really glowy and beautiful and I'm loving using it at the moment. It's in my top 10 beauty favourites of the Summer. Is there really anything Tanya Burr can't do?!
I can't wait to see what products she'll be releasing in the future. If you want to check out her beauty and cosmetics range, you'll find it on Feel Unique and in Superdrug

Have you tried any of the Tanya Burr products?

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig