14 August 2017

Summer Style | Dots & Crop Tops

Another post about my visit to Bakewell, but this time about my outfit. I absolutely loved what I wore to explore the town, it was the perfect balance between stylish and comfortable which is why I thought it warranted its own blog post. This outfit was inspired by the lovely Tanya Burr. I saw her wearing something similar and fell in love with it so decided to re-create the look myself. I recently went to Topshop with my Mum and saw these dotty trousers in the sale. I'd had my eye on them for a while, so when I saw that they'd been reduced I couldn't resist treating myself. I was unsure about how they'd look at first as I'm quite self-conscious of how my figure looks in this sort of thing. I paired the trousers with a plain white crop top, black converse, my grey rucksack and silver hooped earrings and I think it looks super cute. It's really casual and comfy, perfect for a day shopping with the girls or exploring cute little villages. 

The thing I love the most about these trousers is that you can wear them casually and also for a night out or a special occasion. I recently wore them for my Dad's birthday meal with a black bodysuit,  black heels and a black clutch and it looked really elegant. It was Audrey Hepburn inspired and I felt very classy when I wore it. I'm absolutely loving the wide leg trouser style at the moment and I think it's a staple item for both Summer and Autumn wardrobes. 
What do you think of wide leg trousers making a comeback? 

Zoella 'On My Travels' Backpack 

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig