13 October 2016

45 Disney Questions

I can't put into words how excited I am for Disneyland Paris. I've been in such a Disney mood today, and as I haven't done a post like this in a while, I thought it would be really fun to answer 45 questions all about Disney! I love doing posts like this, and I love reading other people's answers, so if you've done a post like this then send me the link! 

1. Favourite Disney Movie?
Without a doubt, Tangled. 

2. Walt Disney World, or Disneyland?
Disneyland Paris will always hold a special place in my heart, so it's going to have to be DLP!

3. Favourite Disney Character?
Peter Pan is definitely my favourite character, I love everything about him.

4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing at the cinema?
The first movie I remember seeing at a Cinema was Monsters Inc. I cried. 

5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
Tsum Tsums. I try not to collect them as much now but at one point I was so obsessed. Now, I try to collect tsum tsums that mean something to me. 

6. Your favourite Disney song?
Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid. 

7. Favourite Attraction/Ride?
Peter Pan's Flight - it's so magical and I cry when I go on it. 

8. What is your dream job at Disney?
I would love to be a face character - imagine making a child's day because they've met their favourite character. But honestly, I'd willingly sweep the streets if it meant I got to be around the magic everyday. 

9. Who's the park Character you never want to miss meeting in the parks?
Chip and Dale, they're super cheeky and my best memories come from spending time with them. 

10. What is your most treasured Disney item?
I treasure everything I buy from Disney but I'd have to say my Cinderella snow globe. They don't sell anything like it anymore and my Mum got it for me the first time I ever visited

11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
Jodi Benson - she is incredible.

12. Favourite Disney movie that is not classic/famous?
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea - it's like my third favourite Disney film!

13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
Thank you for creating something so magical that is guaranteed to bring me, and so many others around the world, so much happiness. 

14. What is your favourite snack to get at the parks?
The popcorn. 

15. Your favourite parade/show at the parks?
Can anything really beat Disney Dreams? I think not. 

16. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?
Flounder!

17. What is your favourite Disney Memory?
When Snow White stopped the parade to come over and say hello to me. I was 5 at the time, and it was my birthday. I don't think I'll every experience anything as magical!

18. Do you have a favourite pair of Mickey ears?
I don't really have a favourite, but I do love my new Halloween ones!

19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the list?
Definitely Melody from the Little Mermaid II

20. What is your favourite Princess dress/outfit?
I absolutely love Cinderella's live-action blue dress. It is so beautiful! 

21. What is your favourite Disney soundtrack?
Peter Pan has the best soundtrack ever, no one can argue that. 

22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
I'd have to pick Genie, because no one's ever had a friend like him! (bad pun, I do apologise)

23. What is your favourite Restaurant at the parks?
I absolutely love Annette's Diner in Disneyland Paris. It may be an unpopular opinion, but their burgers are literally to die for.

24. How did you first discover the magic of Disney?
I can't remember a time when the magic of Disney hasn't been present in my life. It's just something that's always been there and I hope it never leaves.

25. What attraction are you most likely to go on first at the parks? 
Peter Pan's Flight, it's always my first and last ride in the parks. It's like a tradition for me now. 

26. What is your favourite iconic moment?
The lantern scene from Tangled, it's the most beautiful thing and if I could only watch one Disney scene for the rest of my life then it would be that one. 

27. What is the saddest moment for you in a Disney film?
Lilo and Stitch makes me cry every single time, I can't even think of one moment, just the whole thing leaves me in a puddle of emotional tears. 

28. Best Disney Kiss?
Rapunzel and Flynn, it has to be! It's so iconic!

29. If you could live in any world from a Disney Movie, which would you choose?
It's my life dream to be a mermaid in Neverland. 

30. Which Disney song, if any, would you choose to have at your wedding?
I'm going to be extremely cliché and say Beauty and the Beast. It's so iconic and I think it'd be perfect for a wedding. 

31. Which Disney Princess has the best sidekick?
Ariel and Flounder are the ultimate dream team, I love them together. 

32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick?
I would love to have a mermaid lagoon themed party; it'd be a mix of the Little Mermaid and Peter Pan.

33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? or does it run in the family?
I'm pretty sure it's just me, but my family do love Disney and they come on trips with me and stuff like that. We are a Disney family, but I think it means a little bit more to me than it does to them. 

34. Lumiere, Mrs.Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
Chip, c'mon who wouldn't choose him?! He's such a little cutie!

35. What are your top five favourite Disney blogs on Tumblr?
I do have tumblr but I don't really have any favourite blogs, I just like looking at pretty photos.

36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?
I'm so bored of Disney turning classics into live action movies, but I think it would be really cool for Disney to introduce a gay couple. I think it is definitely something Disney will do when they feel like the time is right. 

37. Favourite hotel at the parks?
I love the Newport Bay Club in Disneyland Paris, and I also really love Sequoia Lodge. 

38. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset?
I don't have a Disney film to put on when I'm sad, I think every Disney film will manage to put a smile on my face at some point. 

39. The Aladdin show, or The Little Mermaid show?
The Little Mermaid!

40. Do you plan to have your honeymoon at a Disney park?
I don't know if anyone would ever be mad enough to marry me, but I don't think I'd ever honeymoon in a Disney park. I'd rather have my proposal there if I'm honest. 

41. Favourite piece of Disney clothing accessory to wear?
I have the cutest little Disney character bows and I love to wear them in my hair. I also think Primark have some super cute Disney stuff in all the time; if it has Mickey Mouse on it I'll probably buy it. 

42. Post a picture of yourself that's Disney related.

43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
It has to be Mickey mouse, he's the one who started it all!

44. What Disney movies/worlds would you most like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
I've never played it...is that bad?

45. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favourite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
I think every Disney film I have watched has had some form of effect on me, but the one that springs to mind is the Aristocats! 

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig