10 May 2016

Weekly Update │ Zoo, Manchester & YouTube


30/04/2016 - 06/05/2016

This week has been one of the best weeks of the year; the weather has been beautiful, I've been more daring with my fashion choices and I've been able to meet a wonderful new friend whom I know is a friend I'll have for a very very long time. 

│Loving│
This week I've been loving quite a lot. Of course I've been loving the abnormally beautiful weather we've been having here in the UK, but I've also been loving spending time with my friends and getting to meet new people. One of my loves this week has been penguins; I'm officially obsessed, they're just so cute and fluffy. I really loved taking a trip to the Zoo with my friends, I wrote a blog post about it here. This week also saw the start of a big adventure for me; YouTube. My best friend and I have started a YouTube channel, and of course it's nowhere near an amazing standard but we're working on it, and it'd mean the world if you could go and check it out, maybe even give it a little subscribe if you're feeling kind. I'll leave a link to it here. I really love editing the videos, it's so fun!

│Hating│
I've not really been hating a lot this week, apart from the fact that I haven't been too well. The whole thing of warm weather hasn't really been agreeing with me. Also, people on trains. This is a very broad thing to hate, but I just can't be coping with drunk people on trains who think it's okay to keep burping in my face. I don't want your alcoholic burps being the only thing I can smell. Also, why do people try and talk to you when you clearly have headphones in? I'm not being rude, I just genuinely cannot hear a word you're saying. 

│Listening│
I've been mentioning this guy soooo much lately, but I am loving listening to Zak Abel at the moment. If you haven't heard of him yet, either go and look him up on Spotify or YouTube because honestly that guy is amazing! 

│Wearing│
I spoke previously about my daring fashion choices, and I'll be honest with you, they're not really that daring. I bought some bandanas to try out for the Summer and honestly I think I love them. They just look super cute and they're perfect to add into your hair to jazz up a ponytail or something. I'll definitely be buying some more! 

│Eating│
This week, I was very lucky enough to be able to meet a new friend. Jade (from jadeoutsidethetower) and I met up on Friday in Manchester to have a day of shopping, laughs and Wagamama. It was both of our first times eating in Wagamama and we didn't really have a clue what we were doing. We both ordered the curry, and oh wow it was so yummy! I can't believe I've never tried Wagamama before, what is going on with me?!

│Moment│
The highlight of the week for me has definitely been going to the Zoo and also visiting Jade in Manchester. I can't believe that we got on so well, and I can't wait to meet up with her very soon so that we can do the whole day again (and hopefully not get lost this time!). 

Have a great week!

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig