28 April 2016

New Things & Discount Code!


I've been doing a lot of buying recently, too much in fact.
I've been buying everything from clothes to shoes to bags to rings to notebooks so that I can plan blog posts. However, I have found myself constantly going back to one online store to see all their new, quirky products.

Coconut Lane sell a wide variety of things ranging from jewelry to notebooks, each having something quirky about them. It took me such a long time to decide what I wanted to buy from the store, and I had to restrain myself from buying everything (because believe me I would have done). In the end I settled on a beautiful sea horse ring and a new notebook to help me plan my blog posts over the summer. 

I ordered both products together and I was expecting them to take a while to be delivered but two days later they arrived on my doorstep. They were packaged so beautifully, and I just couldn't wait to see what they were like. I chose the sea horse ring purely because I love the sea. I'm so obsessed with rings at the moment, I wear mine all the time and I really need some more. It fits perfectly and I've had so many compliments about it when I wear it to go out. 

As for the notebook, I got it in the design 'melt' which is a swirly, pastel pink. It's beautiful and it's definitely coming in handy to help me plan all of my blog posts. I really need to get more organised with notebooks and things when it comes to my blog; lets start getting professional. Although, I do just like blogging about everything and anything, it adds a bit of variety to the whole thing. 

The thing I love the most about Coconut Lane is that they sell affordable products but of amazing quality. You really get what you pay for, and they are so SO worth it. I also find that it's the perfect place to shop for presents for friends and family members; they have something for everyone and definitely something that they wont have already! 

The lovely ladies at Coconut Lane have given me a discount code so that you beautiful people can get 20% off all of your orders!! If you enter the code 'megangoodier20' at checkout, you'll get 20% off!
So now, you don't really have an excuse not to go and buy! 

Lots of Love
Meg
xox




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig