28 March 2016

March Favourites (2016 Favourites so-far)

I'm not very good at this whole favourites thing. I wish I could be like those bloggers who do favourites posts every month, but frankly, I'm just not that organised. I like to do them when I know I'm going to have a lot to talk about, and this month, I actually do. Well, I'll be honest with you, this post is going to contain my favourites of 2016 so far. Wait, I'll add that onto the title *edits title of blog post*.There we go!

So, in today's blog post, I'm going to show you all of the things I've been loving in March, and but also some from January and February! You'll have possibly seen some of these things on my blog before, but there's no harm in posting things twice is there. It just re-enforces the whole loving it thing. I'm rambing. Okay, I'll shush and get on with my favourites now!

This is one of the things you will have already seen me rave about on my blog. The DiorSkin Star Foundation is one of the best things I own. I literally use this all the time, and although it's on the pricier side, it's definitely worth it. I'm not going to speak about it too much, because I did a whole blog post about it. Read it here. 

Yet another thing I've been loving which has already made and appearance on my blog (i'll get these things out of the way first). This is the Real Techniues Miracle Complexion Sponge and it links in with the foundation so I thought it might be appropriate to put it here. I absolutely love this and I can't recommend it enough; I wouldn't apply my foundation with anything else now. I did a review about it and you can read it here. 

My beautiful, beautiful Disney Bows!
I'm so completely obsessed with them and they're just the perfect way to get a little bit of Disney into your every day life that's very subtle and cute. Beware though; once you start collecting them I promise you'll want more and more! THEY'RE SO ADDICTIVE! 

I absolutely love Dream Catchers, so when my Momma came home with this for me I was absolutely over the moon. I'm pretty sure she got it from a handmade market, so it makes it just that little bit special. It's rose gold too, so what more could you want really?
It just looks so beautiful when it sparkles in the sunlight.

I've been loving reading 'The Single Girls To Do List' by Lindsey Kelk, but I've not finished it yet so no spoilers! There'll be a review coming on my blog as soon as I've finished it, but at the moment I'm just loving taking my time to read something. It's such an awesome book so far, and I can't wait to see what happens in the end!

Now, lets be honest, what Disney fan is not obsessed with tsum tsums?!
They're just so addictive! I wasn't going to start collecting them because I just knew I'd want more and more but when the Peter Pan collection came out, my obsession started. This photo was taken a while ago, so we can now add Rapunzel and Dopey to the collection! 

I left this perfume at the flat, so we're going to have to cope with a photo I've got from the internet, I'm very very sorry. But, this is my new favourite perfume. It's from New Look and it's called 'Pure Blush'. I've always been put off buying perfumes from shops because some smell extremely cheap, but this truly smells beautiful. It's the perfect everyday perfume and I've been wearing it so much recently. It was £7.99. 


Now, onto music! I've been really really loving the new single from DNCE which is called 'Cake by the Ocean'. If you haven't heard it yet, then I'd definitely recommend to go and check it out because it's just so summery. It's going to be a massive tune for the Summer, I can already see myself sat on the beach listening to it! I also only realised a few days ago that this is Joe Jonas' new band, so fair play to the guy because the new single is an absolute tune! 

You all know I love 'The 1975' so of course their album was going to be one of my favourites!
You wouldn't have expected anything less would you? 
I just flipping love it, like I actually LOVE it! It's got a more pop/dance tone to it, more than the previous album, yet it still manages to keep that indie kind of rock vibe as well. It's just an all round amazing album, and I'm in love with it!

What've you guys been loving this month?

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig