14 February 2016

My Top 10 Places to Eat in Disneyland Paris

I'm back again with another Disneyland Paris post! And this time, it's all about food.
It's so important to keep yourself refreshed when you're in Disney, even though the magic may be just a little over whelming. Disney is amazing for food, because it has options for everyone; you can either eat in your hotel, or go into the parks and grab something there. In both Disney Parks there are restaurant options and fast food options; so whichever you prefer, there's something for everyone. When we go to Disney, we normally have our breakfasts in the hotel (because Disney breakfasts are literally to die for) and then we test out different restaurants around the park for our other meals in the day. Because I've been to Disneyland Paris quite a few times over the years, I'm lucky enough to have tried out quite a few of the foods they have on offer. So, in no particular order, here are my top 10 picks of places to eat!
Enjoy!

Auberge De Cendrillon
This restaurant provided me with some of my fondest Disney memories. It's they only restaurant where you will be able to experience a character dining meal with the Princesses; old and new. They cast members working there create a truly magical experience for all the guests, and it's perfect for any little Princesses who would like to visit. Based in Fantasyland, just opposite Small World, Auberge serves traditional French cuisine, but if that's not your thing, I'd personally just go for the experience with the Princesses because it's something I'll remember for the rest of my life. As soon as you walk in, you're greeted by Perla and Suzy, and you're whisked away into the magical hall awaiting the arrival of the Princesses. I can't even put into words how magical it was. This restaurant is extremely popular so I recommend to make a reservation in advance. These can be made up to 2 months prior to your arrival date. 

Annette's Diner
This is my favourite place to eat in the Disney Village, I absolutely loved it. Serving authentic American diner cuisine, you won't be able to miss Annette's with it's flashing sign and 50's rock n' roll that just makes you want to dance. The burgers in Annette's are to die for, and the best part is that it's not too pricey either. Also, whilst your there, you definitely need to try some of their milkshakes; they're delicious. If that's not enough to convince you to go, the staff serve you on roller skates; yep you read that right ROLLER SKATES! Reservations aren't needed for this restaurant, so just turn up on the day and try not to dance to the music they're playing. 

Cable Car Bake Shop
This is the perfect place to go if you just want a quick snack, or if you're looking for some quick service. This isn't a restaurant as such, it serves sandwiches, salads, pastries and drinks for a quick refreshment before you continue on your adventures. We loved going in here, the decor is just so cute and it's very well priced as well so it was perfect for us. You'll find this cute American bake shop on Main Street! 

Restaurant Hakuna Matata
I absolutely love eating in this restaurant; it's lion king themed and serves the nicest food you could imagine. I mean, what more could you want really? You'll find Hakuna Matata in Adventureland, and you wont be able to miss it from it's noticeable sign. Serving Mediterranean cuisine, it's one of the many quick service restaurants around the Disney Park, and once again, it's reasonable in price so it doesn't break the bank. We return to Hakuna Matata every time we go to Disney. 

Café Mickey
I've been to Café Mickey twice, and I think it's one of the best restaurants to visit. Once again, it's a character dining experience with Mickey and his friends, and is a lot cheaper than Auberge, so if you want a character dining experience but don't want to spend a lot then this is definitely the place to be. Here you'll meet characters such as Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet and many more! It serves Italian inspired cuisine and can be found just opposite the Disney Lake in the Disney Village. Again, I would recommend an advanced reservation for Café Mickey as it is very popular and can book up quickly.  If you arrive at your hotel, and spontaneously decide that this is somewhere you'd like to try, you can book in your hotel, but you're not guaranteed a space. This happened to us when we went in June. 

Casey's Corner
Found on Main Street, this serves THE BEST hotdogs you will ever have in your life. It's a quick service restaurant, but there tends to be a huge queue (because everyone loves Casey's) so it's definitely worth queuing. I absolutely love Casey's and it somewhere I visit every time I got to Disneyland Paris. 

Planet Hollywood
You'll notice Planet Hollywood immediately from it's significant entrance in the Disney Village. When I was a little girl, I'd always wanted to know where that blue dome lead too, and in the Summer, I finally found out. This was the place we dined in the most in the Summer, just because we loved it so much. It's the perfect place to dine if you've got a lot of fussy eaters because it's international cuisine which means it offers something for everyone. It's also very reasonably priced and the surroundings are amazing! 

Pizzeria Bella Note
If you're like me, and love Italian food, then you'll love this restaurant. I wasn't able to dine here when we visited in the Summer, but when I visit with my family, it's somewhere we always visit. You'll find Bella Note in Fantasyland, serving pizza, pasta and lasagna (I'm getting hungry just thinking about it). I don't think I've ever had a nicer Pizza in my life. It's a quick service restaurant, so amazing if you're on the go! 

Toad Hall Restaurant
Another quick service restaurant, serving good ol' fish & chips in Fantasyland. If there's one thing I love, it's fish & chips so this place was perfect. Sadly, it was closed for refurbishment when we went in the Summer, but now it's back open and better than ever. I'd definitely recommend trying here, I absolutely love it and the surroundings are so homely and cute! 

Disney Blockbuster Café
I remember eating here when I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time, and it's somewhere I have returned ever since. Another quick service restaurant, serving delicious sandwiches, salads and pastries, it's the perfect place to go if you're in a rush and looking for a quick bite to eat. You'll find Blockbuster in the Disney Studios! 

So, there you have it, my  top 10 places to eat in Disneyland Paris. If there's any advice I can give you about eating in the parks, it's to book your character dining meals in advance to avoid any disappointment when you arrive, make some form of meal plan (decided where you'll be eating and on what nights so that you know to take enough money) and definitely time your meals right. I recommend going for meals just as the parade is happening because that's when the restaurants are quietest and also just before or after Disney Dreams. 

I'll leave the link to Disney restaurants HERE so you can look at all the restaurants I've mentioned in this post, and all the other places that Disney has to offer!

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig