9 January 2016

My Top 10 Rides at Disneyland Paris

Okay, so first, I would just like to say how much I dislike this photo, but we all look like we're having a ball, so I guess this is going to do. 

It's been a while since I've done a Disney post hasn't it? And because you guys know that it's my favourite thing to speak about, I'm going to be talking about my top 10 favourite rides in the Disneyland Paris park (both the Walt Disney Park & the Studios). Now, before I start with my countdown of my favourite rides, you must know that this is my opinion, and therefore not everyone is going to agree. But, because I love all of the rides at the parks, I'm picking out my favourites on the basis of the rides I love going on the most. Less of the rambling and more of the countdown...YAY!

1) Big Thunder Mountain
This, without a doubt, is my most favourite ride at the park. It's always been the ride I've been most scared of, because I'm not really a roller coaster kind of gal. I remember going on this when I was younger; my mum had warned me that I wouldn't enjoy it, but I pestered to go on it and when they eventually gave in and took me on the ride, I cried the whole way around. When we went in the Summer, my friends reluctantly dragged me on it, and I actually fell in love. I don't understand how I could ever have hated this ride. I especially recommend going on this of a night when Disney Dreams is happening, because watching the fireworks from the top of BTM is really something to experience. If there's one thing I miss the most, it's the thrill from going on this every night.

2) Peter Pan's Flight
I felt so bad for not putting this as No.1 because, as you know, Peter Pan is my most favourite Disney character. This is, without a doubt, the most magical ride in the Disney Park. I especially love the part when you fly through London in the night time, and the lights represent the starry sky. I went on this every single day when we went in the Summer, and I love more and more every time I go on it.

3) Phantom Manor
Yet again, another ride I was petrified of when I was younger. I can never understand why, because it's really not that scary at all. I just love the special effects, they're amazing. If you actually look up the story behind the ride, it's really really interesting, I love the whole spookiness about it! The cast members who work on the ride really get into the character, they make the experience just that little more spooky, and we particularly enjoyed pulling funny faces at them when they tried to scare us!

4) Pirates of the Caribbean
This was our favourite ride to try and get photos on. I especially love the fact that you pass through a restaurant on your way through the ride, it's absolutely great! This ride is the best ride to go on in any type of weather, it cools you down in the summer, but is also perfect to warm you up in the winter. The big drop at the end is such a thrill, I love it! Plus, the cast members, alike Phantom Manor, are so in character and really make the experience magical!

5) Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast
Definitely the most competitive ride in the park, but also one of my favourites. I went on this when it first opened, and I absolutely loved it. I first expected it to be scary, but it's nothing like that at all. Going on it with your friends is the best, I think me and Charlotte fell out for about five minutes on the ride, because she kept moving the cart as I was trying to shoot and vice, versa. But it was so so much fun. Also, don't forget the photo opportunity like we always did!

6) Star Tours
I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, just at the main fact that I've never actually seen any of the films *Shock* *Gasp*. However, my Mum is, so this was the top of her list when we went a few years ago. I hated it at first, but since I've grown up, I've started to love it. The ride itself is basically a simulator, and you're all strapped in and it takes you on a little story where you battle and fly and it's just so much fun!!

7) It's a Small World
Controversial I know. This was the first ride I ever went on when I first visited Disneyland Paris 13 years ago, and to this day it still remains as one of my favourite rides. A lot of people are creeped out by it, I don't really understand that. It's one of the most heart-warming lovely rides, and I especially love the part when all the boats bump into one another at the end of the ride.

8) Ratatouille: The Adventure
This is the newest ride to emerge at the Disney Studios, and we were very much looking forward to trying this out. There are a lot of mixed opinions on the ride, but I personally loved it. It was unlike anything else in the park, and the 4D experience made it very worthwhile. Also, I can't even begin to tell you how cute the little carriages are that you travel in, they're all little mice, and it's the most adorable thing ever. The way the ride works is very clever, and I would recommend going in the single rider queue if you want to avoid the large queues.

9) Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
Once again, amazing for the single rider service. If Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is not your thing, which is certainly isn't for me, then this is the next best thing in the Disneyland Parks. It gives the most amazing view of the resort, as well as providing a little bit of a thrill. I personally really really loved this ride, and it was the most hilarious thing being sat opposite my friends.

10) Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
I'm picking this ride because of how pretty it is, plus I love a good classic. The teacups were the ride we would always go on when we just wanted to relax for a little bit, or when I wanted to take some nice photos. This is definitely the most picturesque ride, and also so much fun. It really took me back to being a little girl when my grandad would take me on it and would spin me round really really fast. I loved this the most. It especially looks very pretty at night!

So, there we have it; my top 10 rides at Disneyland Paris.
I hope that's given some people an idea of what is good to go on, and the different type of rides there are for everyone in the family. If you have any questions about the rides, or the park in general, don't hesitate to leave a comment and also let me know what your favourite rides are!

Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig