13 January 2016

Dior Addict Lipstick





As you probably know by now, I got quite a bit of makeup for Christmas.
I recently did a review of the DiorSkin Star foundation, which you can find here. In that review I explained how I had gone into Debenhams, and had been given a lovely makeover by one of the ladies at the Dior counter. When she had matched my foundation, she re-touched the make-up she had removed and tried various different lip colours on me. 

Finally, she decided on the Dior Addict Lipstick in the colour 226 Delight. It's the perfect natural shade of pink, and it really suited my skin tone. At only £26, this was the cheapest product on offer, and I was very close to purchasing it, but Mum said I should probably wait until Christmas. So, on Christmas morning, it came as a surprise when I opened this lovely new lipstick from Dior. 

As I have previously said, this is the perfect shade of pink, and the best part is, it's wearable in both summer and winter. I'm quite a lipstick addict, I love trying out new colours and new looks, and I think having a natural shade of pink is always an essential for any make up bag. Although this is on the higher end of make up products, it's definitely worth the money if you're willing to pay the amount. It makes your lips look glossy and soft, really healthy and natural. I wear this to go shopping, or even to Uni, it's very subtle which is why I love it so much. 

The packaging of the lipstick isn't something I had previously seen, at first I was a little confused as to how I could open it, but I think this adds to the whole uniqueness of the product. When the lady at the counter was applying it to my lips, she told me that this is actually one of Jennifer Lawrence's favourite lipsticks, so there's some news for you! The application of the lipstick itself is wonderful. I apply it one of two ways; either with a lip brush or without. I think it just depends what kind of look you're going for. I also don't think I'd recommend using a lip liner with this product, just because I think it would ruin the whole natural look. 

Overall, this is definitely one of my favourite high end lipsticks available at the moment. There are so many other colours too, so I would recommend checking them out!

A five star rating all round!

Lots of Love,
Meg
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig