9 September 2015

The Music Tag

Hello Everyone!
I was tagged on Facebook recently to do the 'Music Tag' and I thought, instead of doing it on Facebook, I'd do it on here instead. I love doing these sort of posts because it lets people know a little bit more about me and I have a really diverse music taste, as you're about to see, so I hope you enjoy!
(All the songs I mention will be linked so that you can listen to them if you please) 

1) The Last Song You Listened Too
The last song I listened too was 'Heart Out' by The 1975. It's one of my favourites from their album.

2) Last Song You Purchased
The last song I purchased on Itunes was 'What Do You Mean' by Justin Bieber. I'm so glad he's back in music again, I've always been a massive fan of his.

3) Song You Discovered on YouTube
A song I only recently discovered on Youtube is 'Geronimo' by Sheppard. It's a song that's used in a lot of Vlogs but I absolutely love it, it's so catchy and reminds me of the summer

4) Favourite Song from a Musical
I have so many favourite musicals, but I think my favourite song will always be 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' from The Wizard of Oz. I have loved that song since I was a little girl and it'll always be one of my favourites regardless of how old it gets. 

5) Favourite Band
Without a doubt, The 1975.

6) Favourite  Solo Artist
This is so easy for me; Taylor Swift. I just love her. But if I could choose someone who wasn't alive, it would have to be Frank Sinatra, he's my favourite!

7) Favourite Album
I have so many good albums, but at this moment, my favourite album is Jess Glynne's debut. I absolutely love it, it is incredible. 

8) Best Live Gig
I think the best live gig I have ever been too was probably Chic and Nile Rodgers. The music was just amazing and it was like being at a Festival. 

9) Guilty Pleasure Song
It's going to have to be 'Reach' by SClub7. I listen to that song way more than is acceptable for an average human being. It's my happy, motivational song. 

10) Song You Used To Hate But Now Like
When I first heard it, I absolutely hated 'Cheerleader' by OMI. I heard it in my friend's car and I was like "Who would even buy this?" but then the more it was played and the more I heard it on the radio, the more I came to love it and now it's one of my favourite songs!

11) Song You Used To Love But Now Can't Stand
I used to love 'Want to Want me' by Jason Derulo but when we went down to Cornwall this year, it was played so much that now, when it comes on the radio, I just have to switch it off. 

12) A Group You Wish Had Never Split
I wish JLS had never split up. I absolutely loved their music and I think the music industry really misses them. 

13) Favourite Cover of a Song
This is the easiest answer ever; Sweater Weather covered by The Vamps. It is one of my favourite covers of a song and Brad's vocals are incredible!

14) Favourite Song from a Film
This song wasn't actually written for the film itself, but it is included in the film so I guess it counts right? One of my favourite songs from a film is 'You Make My Dreams' from 500 Days of Summer. If I had to choose a song from a musical film, I would choose 'Beauty School Dropout' from Grease. 

15) Favourite Song From an Advert
I love the song from the ASDA advert on television at the moment. It's called 'Oh My Love' by The Score. 

16) A Song you Grew Up With
As a kid, I grew up with a lot of different songs. However, I think the songs that sticks in my head the most are' Evergreen'  by Will Young, 'Man I Feel Like a Woman' by Shania Twain and 'Reach' by SClub 7

17) First Song/Album Bought
I think the first ever album I purchased was Atomic Kitten's Greatest Hits Album because I absolutely loved them.

18) Song You Found Accidently and Love
There are two songs that come to my mind. I found 'Dancing Song' by a band called Little Comets accidently but I love that song. It's so dancey and happy. I also found 'Firefly' by Jimmy Needham and it's very relaxed which is what I love about it

19) Favourite Foreign Language Song
As I studied, and failed, Spanish at GCSE we used to listen to Spanish radio when completing our work in our lessons. My favourite foreign song is 'Ai Se Eu Te Pego' by Michel Teló.

20) A Song from the Year you were Born
I'm not going to lie, I had to Google this, but a song from the year I was born is 'Men in Black' by Will Smith. 

21) Song you will always get up and Dance too
This is so easy; 'I wanna dance with somebody' by Whitney Houston. 

22) Artist your Parents Introduced you too
My parents influenced my music tastes a lot when I was younger, and one artist they introduced me too was Jamiroquai and I still love him now. My favourite song is a song called 'Blow Your Mind

23) Song you would Recommend to Everyone
I would recommend 'Style' by Taylor Swift. It's my favourite song from her album and I love it a lot.

24) Song that reminds you of a Specific Event
One song that sticks in my mind  is 'New York New York' by Frank Sinatra. I ended my 18th on that Song so it's a massive reminded for me

25) Song that you can't help but sing along too
'I will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor. I absolutely love this song, it's definitely a sing along song in the car.

26) Happy Song
I think one of my main happy songs is 'Young Hearts Run Free' by Candi Staton. It's one of the best songs ever and never fails to cheer me up. 

27) Favourite Slow Song
I love Ed Sheeran, so I think that one of my favourite slow songs is 'Thinking Out Loud'. I also really love 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. The Vamps' song 'Shout About It' is the cutest song ever!

28) Song that will never get old
For me, this is definitely Uptown Funk. I can't not love that song. It'll definitely be one of my favourites for a very very long time.

29) Favourite Song At The Moment
 I absolutely love 'Love Me' from Jess Glynne's new album. 

30) All Time Favourite Song
My all time favourite song, which has already been mentioned above, is 'New York New York' by Frank Sinatra. It's such a classic!

I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed writing it. I tag Kathryn (imaginekathryn.blogspot.com) to do this tag as well as anyone else who would like to do this tag. If you do the tag, comment your responses below!

Lots of Love
Meg
xox



(Original Image Here. Edited by Me)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig