12 August 2015

Zoella Beauty: Kissy Missy Lip Balm Review


Hello Everyone!
Recently, beauty blogger and YouTube sensation Zoe Sugg, known to many as Zoella, released some new products in her 'Zoella Beauty' range. This new range is available to buy in Superdrug at the moment. Whilst doing some retail therapy, I picked up one of the products in her new line and this was the 'Kissy Missy Lip Balm' for £3.


Before I purchased the product, I'd heard quite a lot of good reviews about it so I was expecting quite a lot. Firstly, I must say that the presentation of the product is brilliant. It's so colourful and bright therefore it really catches your attention. In her new range, Zoe's new products have the 'Tutti Fruiti' smell, and  I must say that this lip balm smells absolutely amazing. Sadly, I would say that this is probably only one of the good things about the product.

On application, the colour didn't even show up on my lips which meant that I needed to apply more than you would expect from a normal lip balm. When I had applied a suitable amount of the product, I found the colour to not be satisfactory. It was extremely bright and in my opinion, looked quite cheap. I don't know if it was the colour that didn't suit me as a person, but I really didn't think that it was up to scratch. I expected a bit more from the product, especially seeing as Tanya Burr's beauty collection is of such good quality.

I know I may get a lot of people who disagree with me because of this review, and please don't think I have anything against Zoe because I really don't. I'm just giving my honest opinion. Would I buy this product again? No, personally for me, it was a waste of £3.

I hope this helps some of you!
Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig