26 August 2015

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

This is the beauty craze that seems to be on everyone's lips. Every night, I see an advertisement for some form of micellar cleansing water, and I've always wondered if it would ever do the job for me. If you don't know what this is, it is basically a water that you put onto a cotton pad, wipe gently across your face and it will remove your makeup whilst cleansing your skin. Sounds perfect right?

I've always been a girl to use make up wipes, and until now, I never really had a facial skin care routine. I'd been very reluctant to try this water, because I'd been hearing mixed reviews and I wasn't going to pay a lot of money for something that wasn't going to work for me. Recently,I plucked up the courage and went to buy some of this water. Immediately I went to the Simple brand. I live by Simple, the majority of my skincare comes from the Simple range as I know that I can trust them to use all natural products and really look after my skin. 

I have to say, I am very very impressed with this water. It is like my holy grail make-up remover. I didn't think it was going to work, I'm not going to lie, but when I applied it to a cotton pad and wiped  it across my skin, my make-up came straight off; no questions asked. I loved the way that it didn't leave my skin feeling dry and sticky like most make-up wipes, instead my skin felt cleansed and revitalised. There is no better feeling than taking your make-up off after a long day. 

After trying this water on both heavy and minimal make-up, I can now say that it removes literally anything. Yesterday, I was applying mascara, and I sneezed (you probably know what's coming) which made my mascara go all around my eye. I simply got a cotton earbud, dripped a few little specs of the water onto it and gently wiped around the area where things had gone wrong. You would never have known that I would have sneezed. Not only is it perfect for removing make-up all together, it's also perfect for correcting those little mistakes, especially with eye make-up. 

Would I recommend people to get this? If you're looking for an affordable brand, then yes definitely.

Lots of Love
Meg
xox

Twitter | Tumblr  | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig